My music video is going to be for the pop song, One Last
Time by Ariana Grande. I am going to cast a young, female to be my artist and
performer in the video. I am going to split my video into three sections so
there will be inspired by three different eras. I am going to have one third inspired
by the 60’s, another third inspired by the 80’s and the last third inspired by
the present day. The first third will be in black and white and the other two
thirds will be in colour however the 80’s will be the most vibrant in colour. I
am going to take inspiration from clothes, make up, hair and overall image to
make it clear to the audience what I am trying to do. I am going to have my
whole video performance based and it will be mainly shot in the studio using
lots of artificial light. This should work well because watching many pop videos;
this is usually how they are and how they work well.
No comments:
Post a Comment