Tuesday, 28 March 2017

Ancillary task change

I started making a website homepage as one of my ancillary tasks however I have changed my mind and decided that I am going to make a magazine advert instead. This is because I found the website time consuming and the site 'wix' that I was using was confusing and it was taking me a while to get the hang of it. I decided that it will be more time effective and I will get better final products if I make this change.

Conventions of a magazine advert 
  • Distribution (where the CD is available)
Somewhere on my magazine advert, I will need to state where the CD is available so that people know where they can purchase it, otherwise the advert wouldn't be as effective or useful.
  • Formats that the release is available in (for example, CD, download, vinyl)
I will also need to state the different formats that it can be purchased in. My CD will be available to download and on the physical CD. 
  • Website url
I will need to add my artists website URL on my magazine advert so that fans/people that see the advert, can get involved and get in touch with other fans and what else is going on with the artist.
  • Release date of the CD
I will also need to say when the CD is going to be released so that people are aware of when they can purchase the product and they can look out for it in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment