Thursday, 16 March 2017

Production plan

I am going to film my music video after college on April 3rd. Although I have left it until quite late, this will work well because my model is free and also, she can come into college after 4pm so that we can use the media studio.

Things I will need to be able to film:

  • My camera
I own a Canon 1200D camera that I am going to use to film. This is good because it means I can use it whenever I need to and I don't need to borrow one from college. 
  • Make-up
I will need to bring my own make-up that I want her to wear so that she will look how I need her to
  • Costumes
I will need to make sure that Olivia (my model) brings her outfits to wear so that she will look appropriate for my video and have the look that I need. 

  • Someone to help with the lights
I will also need a friend to help me change the lights while I film the video. This will need to be someone that has an idea of what I want my video to look like and can also follow instructions of what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment